Testing your product allows you to simulate the entire TrialPay process from a customer’s perspective. We recommend testing your product before promoting it. This will give you a good idea of the entire process, show you how automated e-mails look, and demonstrate how customers activate or receive your product.
Testing your product allows you to:
- See how your product’s Landing Page will appear to customers in any country or region
- View the number of offers available to customers based on their country of origin and your MAP settings
- Trigger any script or e-mail notifications you may have set up
- Trigger product activation e-mails your customers may receive
- See how your Delivery Instructions and Support Contact Information appears in a customer’s Shopper account
To test your Product:
- Click the Product Console tab.
- Locate the Product you want to test and click its Test link.
- Click the Customer Country drop-down menu and select the country you want to simulate.
- Click the Campaign drop-down menu and select a Campaign that you’ve created for this Product (Optional).
- Enter an SID in the SID value text box if you append SIDs to your Campaign’s URL (Optional).
- Enter your contact information, and then click Continue. We recommend that you use your own, valid e-mail address, so you can see what your Delivery Instructions look like.
- At the top of the All Offers column click the TrialPay Advertiser Offer. We provide you with this Advertiser Offer for testing purposes only. Your customers do not see it.
- In the TrialPay overlay that appears, click Complete this offer.
- In the new Web page, click Continue or wait 5 seconds for the page to redirect you.
- On the Step 1 page click Complete the test offer.
- Close the Step 2 page.
- In the Welcome back to TrialPay overlay click Check offer status.
- Check the inbox of the e-mail address you used in step 6 to see any automated e-mails that were triggered.
- If you set your product delivery’s activation method to use pre-generated keys, an activation key will be used each time you test.
- You cannot test a product until you create at least one Campaign.
Note: Publisher may not implement TrialPay’s services or technology on applications that are directed at, or collect data from, children under the age of 13.