Why Choose Engage?
- It rewards your users at key moments within your app — provide rewards for important engagement moments to increase retention
- It offers a wide variety of advertising experiences — only TrialPay can provide you with virtual and real-world rewards in a single placement
- It keeps your users in your app — users receive their reward via email, so can seamlessly continue with your app experience and interact with our advertiser later
- It's display optimized — automatically adjusts to all devices and screen sizes
Entry Point Best Practices
1. Sign up for a mobile merchant accountSign-up for a mobile merchant account here: https://merchant.trialpay.com/register/?t=mb. Once you confirm your email you can set up your first product.
2. Set up your app in the Evergreen DashboardSign into your mobile merchant account at https://merchant.trialpay.com/login/ and set up your mobile product in our product console, or ask your account manager to set it up for you. Follow the instructions at Evergreen Dashboard Documentation to setup an app and the events that enable your Engage product.
3. Include "engage_email" parameter (Optional)For developers that have users' emails addresses, we recommend setting the "engage_email" parameter as a custom parameter. Adding this parameter will yield higher coupon take rates, increasing eCPMs and overall revenue.
Ready to Integrate?
1. Install the Evergreen SDK
Last Update: September 4, 2014